We are constantly looking to the future, seeking out new solutions. We provide products of the highest quality, keeping in mind the comfort, safety and finances of our clients, as well as environmental issues.
Our manufacturing business traces its roots back to a zip fastener factory founded in 1977, and today our range of products includes modern components for the aerospace industry, public transport and railways.
We own some of the most modern production facilities in Poland today, which is demonstrated by their numerous quality certificates, as well as the trust placed in us by the owners of global brands. Our diversified manufacturing operations include products from artificial fibres, surge protectors, road construction machinery and LED lighting systems.
In all of our operations we concentrate on quality and the selection of appropriate technologies, and internal synergies among the companies provide experience, interchange of ideas and innovative new concepts. Over the years, we have won the confidence of companies including ABB, Airbus, Bombardier, Karcher, LPP, Toyota, Valeo and VW, for which we design and produce hundreds of products with a wide range of applications.
Our key competitive advantages include:
• a rich history – our first production company has been in operation since 1977
• production of road construction machinery
• participation in aircraft construction
• design and construction of sub-assemblies for global automotive brands
• leadership on the European market for zip fasteners
• our products are used in the automotive, electronics and construction industries